Hi-Tech's Defender Muzzle Brake, Nut Remover Tool & Extended Tube Position Arm (Gen2+) Combo pack
Shipping Weight: 0.40 pounds
Quantity in Basket: None
Our most popular selling KSG items in one package!
SEE BOTTOM FOR STEEL UPGRADE OPTION
Hi-Tech's Defender Muzzle Brake, Nut Remover Tool & Extended Tube Position Arm Combo pack
Made in the U.S.A.
** New Premium Set Screw installation Screw design!
Defender Muzzle Brake Specifications:
- CNC Machined from lightweight Aircraft Billet Aluminum. Keeps the weight down on the front this way.
- Length: 2.055", Diameter: 1.210", Weight: 1.5 oz
- Our Barrel Nut Tool included to easily unlock your barrel nut in seconds. Easy to follow directions included.
- Vented ports machined to dissipate gasses thus reducing recoil. ** Up to 30% Recoil Recuction! MAXIMUM effectiveness, with Minimum weight. One of our top selling Muzzle Brake Combo Packs.
- Black Hard Anodized to Military spec MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 2 for Steel like Strength without the weight
- Comes with complete directions to install on your KSG.
- Notches milled out in front for Door, Lock, Glass Breeching or weapon of last defense if your out of ammo.
- Besides the benefits listed above this just looks Bad Ass on the KSG! How can you resist.
- This item is copyrighted & "Design Patented", (Muzzle Break Patent# US D694,355 S) - 10/1/13.
Hi-Tech "Extended" Tube Selector Switch Specifications: **FOR GEN 2's**
* Our design allows for tube changes without taking your hand off of the grip!
- CNC Machined from Aircraft 2024-T3 Billet Aluminum.
- Hi-Tech's Selector Switch Length: 2.485", Original: 2.020"
- Easy to install yourself with simple to follow directions and Allen Key included.
- Best Made Selector Switch available. Has patented STEEL Insert to prevent wear.
- A must own upgrade that cuts down tremendously on Tube Changeovers.
- Black Hard Anodized to Military spec MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 2 for Steel like Strength
- This item is copyrighted & "Design Patent Pending", (APL.# 29478245) - 10/03/13.
** also available for Gen 1's but just let us know when ordering if you have the older Gen 1 with 3 notch bar position holder.
This item is copyrighted & "Design Patent Pending"
Click images below for close up view.