Howitzer70 Muzzle Brake for Saiga 12 or VEPR12 Shotgun (Patent# US D831,775S)
Shipping Weight: 0.80 pounds
Quantity in Basket: None
Hi-Tech Howitzer70 Muzzle Brake for Saiga 12 or VEPR12 Shotgun
* 5-Axis CNC Machined by Hi-Tech in USA, from Domestically produced 416 Stainless Steel Solid Round Bar.
* Length: 2.595" past thread end, Diameter: 2.000" Wide X 1 3/8" High, Weight: 6.8 oz.
* Up to 70% Felt Recoil Reduction. **BEST MUZZLE BRAKE FOR SAIGA12 or VEPR12 ON THE MARKET**
* Can be used with any Ammo. Birdshot, #00 Buckshot or Slugs for example.
* Designed by US Military for Howitzer Tanks, now applied to the KSG for the same amazing effects.
* Includes thread locker to set brake into correct position
* Top Vented Holes machined to Reduce Muzzle Rise.
* Angled Side ports to maximize Recoil Reduction giving us that amazing recoil reduction.
* Black DLC Military Spec Finish. Best finish available for Steel Muzzle brakes.
* Comes with complete easy to follow installation directions.
* Besides the benefits listed above this just looks Bad Ass on your shotgun! How can you resist.
* This item is "Patent # US D831,775S", (Howitzer70 Brake Patent Pending). Thank you.
Click images below for close up view.