KSG Billet Lower Picatinny Rail for Vertical Grips *Patent Pending Design APL# 29/513,247*
Shipping Weight: 0.30 pounds
8392 In stock
Quantity in Basket: None
KSG Billet Lower Picatinny Rail for Vertical Grips Made in the U.S.A.
Hi-Tech Billet Lower Rail Specifications:
- Patent Pending Extended Taper Design, APL# 29/513,247.
- CNC Machined from lightweight Aircraft Billet Aluminum. (Keeps the weight down on the front this way.)
- Length: 5.850'', Slides right over existing rail.
- Locks into the lower Picatiny rail with Flush mounted set screws and special locking spacers. No screws sticking out!
- Ergonomic design with rounded edges and slim design.
- Flat Bead Blasted & Black Hard Anodized to Military spec MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 2 for Steel like Strength without the weight
- Allows you to mount more items on your lower rail
- A must have if you use Vertical grips. Prevents plastic rail breakage if you use a vertical Pistol Grip.
- Besides the benefits listed above this just looks Bad Ass on the KSG! How can you resist.
This item is copyrighted & "Design Patent Pending", 7/12/13.
Click images below for close up view.