Hi-Tech's KSG Extended Lower Billet Picatinny Rail - Tan Finish
Shipping Weight: 0.30 pounds
8970 In stock
Quantity in Basket: None
* THIS ITEM IS BACK-ORDERED UNTIL NOVEMBER 12th DUE TO MANUFACTURING BACK-LOGS. If you place your order, we will ship it once we receive the next new batch back from our Anodizer. We do have the Black version in stock ready to ship. Thank you for your patience
Hi-Tech's KSG "Extended" Billet Lower Rail & Mounting Hardware Made in the U.S.A.
Hi-Tech's KSG "Extended" Billet Lower Rail & Mounting Hardware Specifications:
- Patent Pending Extended Taper Design, APL# 29/513,247.
- CNC Machined from lightweight Aircraft Billet Aluminum. Keeps the weight down on the front this way. - Length: 6.615", Slides right over existing rail.
- Locks into the lower Picatiny rail with Flush mounted set screws and special locking spacers. No screws sticking out!
- Ergonomic design with rounded edges and slim design. - Flat Bead Blasted & Tan Hard Anodized to Military spec MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 2 for Steel like Strength without the weight
- Allows you to mount more items on your lower rail
- A must have if you use pistol grips. Prevents plastic rail breakage if you use a vertical Pistol Grip.
- Besides the benefits listed above this just looks Bad Ass on the KSG! How can you resist.
This item is copyrighted & "Design Patent Pending"
Click images below for close up view.