Hi-Tech's Howitzer70 KSG Muzzle Brake. Reduces Recoil by up to 70%! (Patent# US D831,775S)
Shipping Weight: 0.40 pounds
181 In stock
Quantity in Basket: None
**Patent# US D831,775S****(Patent# US D831,775S)**
Hi-Tech Howitzer70 Muzzle Break Specifications:- 5-Axis CNC Machined from 2024-T3 Aircraft Billet Aluminum. Keeps the weight down on the front this way.
- Length: 2.595" past thread end, Diameter: 2.000" Wide X 1 3/8" High, Weight: 2.0 oz!!!
- The Stainless Steel Upgrade option Weighs: 6.8 oz.
- Up to 70% Felt Recoil Reduction. **BEST MUZZLE BRAKE FOR KSG ON THE MARKET**
- Designed by US Military for Howitzer Cannons, now applied to the KSG for the same amazing effects.
- Top Vented Holes machined to Reduce Muzzle Rise.
- Timing spacers included to allow for correct vertical alignment
- Angled Side ports to maximize Recoil Reduction giving us that amazing recoil reduction.
- Best used with #00 Buckshot, Slugs or Hybrid combination rounds due to aggresive side air brake action
- Black Hard Anodized to Military spec MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 2 for Steel like Strength.
- Comes with complete directions to install on your KSG.
- This item is "Design Patent Pending", (Howitzer70 Brake Patent Pending). Thank you.
Click images below for close up view.