Hi-Tech's Howitzer70 KSG Muzzle Brake. Reduces Recoil by up to 70%! (Patent# US D831,775S)
Shipping Weight: 0.40 pounds
8448 In stock
Quantity in Basket: None
* OUR UPGRADED STEEL HOWITZER70 MUZZLE BRAKE IS BACK-ORDERED UNTIL DECEMBER 30th for orders placed after 12/9 due to manufacturing Delays. If you place your order, we will ship it once we complete the new batch. Our Standard Howitzer70 brakes are IN STOCK and can ship immediately. Thank you for your patience.
**Patent# US D831,775S**
**(Patent# US D831,775S)**
Hi-Tech Howitzer70 Muzzle Break Specifications:- 5-Axis CNC Machined from 2024-T3 Aircraft Billet Aluminum. Keeps the weight down on the front this way.
- Length: 2.595" past thread end, Diameter: 2.000" Wide X 1 3/8" High, Weight: 2.0 oz!!!
- The Stainless Steel Upgrade option Weighs: 6.8 oz.
- Up to 70% Felt Recoil Reduction. **BEST MUZZLE BRAKE FOR KSG ON THE MARKET**
- Designed by US Military for Howitzer Cannons, now applied to the KSG for the same amazing effects.
- Top Vented Holes machined to Reduce Muzzle Rise.
- Timing spacers included to allow for correct vertical alignment
- Angled Side ports to maximize Recoil Reduction giving us that amazing recoil reduction.
- Best used with #00 Buckshot, Slugs or Hybrid combination rounds due to aggresive side air brake action
- Black Hard Anodized to Military spec MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 2 for Steel like Strength.
- Comes with complete directions to install on your KSG.
- This item is "Design Patent Pending", (Howitzer70 Brake Patent Pending). Thank you.
Click images below for close up view.