Howitzer70 KS7 Muzzle Brake (Patent# US D831,775 S)
Shipping Weight: 0.40 pounds
77 In stock
Quantity in Basket: None
Our Howitzer70 Brake Enhances the KS7 by providing recoil reduction of up to 70%, and also keeps the front shoulder strap away from the muzzle to prevent accidentally shooting the strap.Hi-Tech Howitzer70 Muzzle Brake Specifications:
- 5-Axis CNC Machined from 2024-T3 Aircraft Billet Aluminum. Keeps the weight down on the front this way
- Length: 2.595" past thread end, Diameter: 2.000" Wide X 1 3/8" High, Weight: 2.0 oz!!!
- Up to 70% Felt Recoil Reduction. **BEST MUZZLE BRAKE FOR KS7 ON THE MARKET**
- Can be used with any ammunition. Internal bore is opened up for correct clearance.
- Designed by US Military for Howitzer Cannons, now applied to the KS7 for the same amazing effects.
- Top Vented Holes machined to Reduce Muzzle Rise.
- Manufactured by us at Hi-Tech Custom Concepts in NY supporting jobs in America!
- Angled Side ports to maximize Recoil Reduction giving us that amazing recoil reduction
- Black Hard Anodized to Military spec MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 2 for Steel like Strength without the weight
- Comes with Shim Timing Alignment Kit and complete directions to install on your KS7
- Besides the benefits listed above this just looks Bad Ass on the KS7! How can you resist
- This item covered by "Patent #US D831,775S", Thank you.
Click images below for close up view.