Hi-Tech's KSG Extended Lower Billet Picatinny Rail - Black Finish
Shipping Weight: 0.30 pounds
Quantity in Basket: None
Hi-Tech's KSG "Extended" Billet Lower Rail & Mounting Hardware Made in the U.S.A.
Hi-Tech's KSG "Extended" Billet Lower Rail & Mounting Hardware Specifications:
- Patent Pending Extended Taper Design, APL# 29/513,247.
- CNC Machined from lightweight Aircraft Billet Aluminum. Keeps the weight down on the front this way. - Length: 6.615", Slides right over existing rail.
- Locks into the lower Picatiny rail with Flush mounted set screws and special locking spacers. No screws sticking out!
- Ergonomic design with rounded edges and slim design. - Flat Bead Blasted & Black Hard Anodized to Military spec MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 2 for Steel like Strength without the weight
- Allows you to mount more items on your lower rail
- A must have if you use pistol grips. Prevents plastic rail breakage if you use a vertical Pistol Grip.
- Besides the benefits listed above this just looks Bad Ass on the KSG! How can you resist.
This item is copyrighted & "Design Patent Pending"
Click images below for close up view.